Hp LaserJet Pro M102a Printer
- Designed for efficiency
- Print first pages in as fast as 7.3 seconds.
- HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port.
- Track remaining pages
HP Printers are well known for producing printers, scanners, and copiers. Keep things simple with a compact HP LaserJet Pro powered by JetIntelligence Toner cartridges. Print professional documents from a range of mobile devices, Produce professional documents from a range of mobile devices and help save energy with a compact laser printer designed for efficiency.
Designed for Efficiency
Wait for less with an HP LaserJet Pro that prints at a fast speed of up to 23 pages per minute. Grab the documents you need and go. Print first pages in as fast as 7.3 seconds. Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology. Track remaining pages with print gauge technology, and get more pages than ever with page maximizer technology.
Printing Made Simple
Connect this HP laser printer directly to your PC via the included Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port. Produce sharp text, bold blacks, and crisp graphics with precision black toner. Don’t be fooled by alternatives that mimic Original HP. Anti-fraud technology can help ensure you’re getting the quality you paid for.
- Print speed black: Normal: Up to 22 ppm 9
- Print speed color: Normal: Not supported 9
- First page out (ready: Black: As fast as 7.3 sec 11
- Print quality black (best): Up to 600 x 600 dpi, HP FastRes 1200 (1200 dpi quality)
- Resolution technology: HP FastRes 600, HP FastRes 1200
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 10,000 pages 12
- Recommended monthly page volume: 150 to 1,500 13
- Print technology: Laser
- Processor speed: 600 MHz
- Print languages: we support: PCLmS, URF, PWG
- Display: LED
- Paper handling input, standard: 150-sheet input tray
- Paper handling output, standard: 100-sheet output tray
- Maximum output capacity (sheets): Up to 100 sheets
- Duplex printing: Manual Duplex
- Media sizes supported: A4, A5, A6, B5 (JIS)
- Media sizes, custom: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm
- Media types: Paper (laser, plain, photo, rough, vellum), envelopes, labels, cardstock, postcards
- Supported media weight: 60 to 163 g/m²
- 110-volt input voltage: 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz/50 Hz, 4.6 A220-volt input voltage: 220 to 24